Thursday, November 1, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 1 - A gratitude note from Tom Rueger


Tom Rueger – Senior Measure Rep North

 
Wow, another year later, one year older, and I'm still living and breathing.....so first of all "I'm thankful for that!" Life is awesome, so just being alive allows me the pleasure of spending time with the people I love, my wife & my family, and my friends and co-workers.....as well as giving me the opportunity to meet with and work with all of the kitchen designers and homeowners who we are so lucky to have in the showrooms and homes who provide our shop with hundreds and hundreds of countertop projects to fabricate and install each year, which comes full circle back around again....allowing us to live life, spend it with loved ones....and be part of this amazing world that we live in! Thank you to all of you showroom designers and businesses for trusting us at AMC with your countertops....and we'll keep working hard to keep earning your trust into this next upcoming year.
Hope you all had a very Scary Halloween, leading to a bountiful & Happy Thanksgiving, and winding up the year with a very peaceful & Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment