Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 7 - Robert Archambault is a proud patriotic American


Robert Archambault,  Regional Sales South

I am thankful for my family, my friends, who are always so supportive, loving and helpful. I am really thankful to AMC for giving me a great opportunity to work as a new member of their passionate team. I'm thankful for all the opportunities & relationships we have developed with our customers that have partnered with AMC for our products & services. I'd like to say Thank you to all our customers for all your support & wish us all a successful year!  As a proud, patriotic American I am thankful for my freedom & for all the military personnel that serves to keep our country free. I want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment