Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 21 - Friendship, Trust, Respect by Production Staff


Marco Becerra – Production Manager

I thank God for my family, my children, my wife and my parents; for having good health all year.  For my job, which has been prosperous and for belonging to a company that provides me with what other companies miss: friendship, trust, respect.


Roberto Hernandez – Production Staff

First of all, I would like to thank God, my Lord, for all the blessings he has given me this year and the years before. I also want to thank the AMC team for the hard work of everyone, sometimes unseen, but always behind and supporting us, the production team.  I am thankful because Mr. Axel Mendez is such a good person and I have been fortunate to work here for almost 11 years.  I give everything for AMC.  I love my work, I am happy with what I do and we have a great team and a good work environment. 
I also want to thank our clients for keeping in us in their preference.  Thank you for everything.


Victor Carrillo – Production Staff

This year, I give thanks to God for giving me one more year of life, of health and for giving me such a special family.  I also give thanks to all the staff for providing all these years of work and giving me support in difficult times I have been through.




No comments:

Post a Comment