Sunday, November 11, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 11 - Things I Am Thankful For by Andrea Tjader


Andrea Tjader – Administrative Assistant

My favorite time of year is here, except for the weather that comes with it! I am so thankful for a God that loves me and continues to bless me. I love to reflect back on my life and look at everything I have to be grateful for. First of all, I have two beautiful little girls that have been the greatest joy in my life!!! I love watching them grow and learn new things every day.  I have good health and a job that has taught me so much over the last couple of months. I appreciate the customers that allow us to take care of them and fulfill their dreams of beautiful countertops!!  I am grateful for my family that has given me unconditional love, and I look forward to spending the holiday season surrounded by my family and friends!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment