Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 20 - Thank you for the Support - Production Staff


Flavio Santos– Fusion Operator

I, Flavio, give thanks to God for allowing me to be well and with my family.  I give thanks for the support I have received though all my troubles. Thank you because my family has been healthy, and thank you because I am again working in AMC. Thank you, Axel and Rodrigo for giving me one more opportunity.  Thank you for everything.

Luis Guerrero – Production Staff

First of all, greetings to all of our customers who have chosen our product to be in their homes. In a certain way, we are part of your kitchen.  That is why I thank you for your preference, because that makes us have a secure job and I can be stable economically.  I only have to worry about making my best effort in my job.  For that all that is implied, thank you very much.

Francisco Zarate – Production Staff

I am thankful for my job and for being able to support my family with what’s necessary. I am thankful for having good friends in my job and outside also.



No comments:

Post a Comment