Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 6 - I am Thankful by Eric Rahmel


Eric Rahmel, Regional Sales Account Manager

I am thankful for all the new friends and people that I have come across this past year. Each one has touched me in their own unique way. For my family, my kids that are somehow or other straight A students and growing like weeds into healthy strong young adults. For all the new business ventures that I have made this year with lots of new growth and amazing new equipment that has helped to grow our customer base and speed up timing and quality. The office personnel that help me in many ways and make me look great even though they don't always get all the credit for what they do. But most of all I am thankful for everyone that took the time to read this. It means that in some way we have either met or hopefully will meet soon and may have the chance to help each other or those around us. May we all stay healthy and have another amazing holiday season and remember that it’s not about what you want or get but what you can do to help others. 


No comments:

Post a Comment