Monday, November 19, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 19 - Thank you for our customers by Production Staff


Natanael Morales  - Production Staff

Thank you for our customers for the work they provide us with every day.  Thanks to them I have been able to keep my job at AMC for several years now.  Thank you because I am doing very well economically and emotionally.  Thank you for my family; we are very close and they are healthy.  Thank you for everything.


Meliton Sierra Lopez – Production Staff

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this company and part of the polishing team.  I am very thankful for working in this company and that is why I come happy to work every day and wanting to do the best I can as a polisher.


Rafael Morales – Production Staff

I give thanks for working at AMC because I have learned many things about the countertops and because I have a job to support my family.  I have also met new friends.  Thanks especially for the customers for their preference. I want them to know we do our job happily and with dedication for you, so you are satisfied with our product.




2 comments:

  1. I love this blogsite so much because of the lovely sayings here, like to read it over and over again, so better to keep it up!-custom counters Vancouver-

    ReplyDelete